PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
At Global Voice Group Worldwide Corporation S.A.U. (“GVG”), we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to the GVG website, or someone we deal with in our ordinary course of business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
Your personal data is therefore processed with great care and in strict compliance with applicable data protection law. GVG currently processes and manages personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws, specifically, in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR), which is regarded as one of the highest and strictest in the world.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
Global Voice Group Worldwide Corporation S.A.U. (hereinafter, GVG), a company with a registered office in Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 15, Bajo, 28001 Madrid (Spain), with VAT number A99411043.
You can contact us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
When you use our website, we sometimes collect and process your personal data based on your consent.
Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us, if you wish to withdraw your consent, (see data Protection contact information).
If you withdraw your consent, we will stop the processing of your personal data, unless we are entitled or obliged to continue the processing or storage of your personal data on another legal basis, e.g., pursuant to legislation.
Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal.
If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to use the functions offered on our website in full.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal grounds for the use and processing of the data are as follows: the consent of the person providing information through the forms provided for the Specific Purpose, the execution of the contractual relationship, the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in maintaining professional contact and sending commercial communications about its products and services.
For any other processing of your personal data, GVG will obtain for each specific case your express consent, in which case this will constitute the legitimate basis of the processing.
Finally, your personal data may also be used to comply with the different legal obligations that GVG must observe in which case this will be the legitimate basis.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
GVG will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and/or to attend to possible responsibilities, as well as to defend claims, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. In this case, or after this period, your data may be kept and blocked during the legally established periods.
In these cases, the information will be kept duly blocked with restricted access to certain profiles, with the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the information, avoiding its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. After said periods, the data will be deleted or anonymized, as appropriate, and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Regarding the recipients of our commercial communications, we will use and process their data until the moment they decide to unsubscribe or opt-out from our communications. All our commercial communications via email allow the recipient to opt-out from receiving further emails.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you communicate or do business with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, request information, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us.
The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include, where permitted by applicable law, the following: your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
Where permitted by applicable law, we also collect information about your use of our telecommunications and services, amongst other data.
Keep in mind that we always inform you before we collect your personal data.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information that we gather about you for the following Specific Purposes.
- For the management and rendering of the contracted services, as well as its later invoicing, all this based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship previously established between you and GVG.
- Where permitted by applicable law, to deliver customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Services.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request and for providing service, or in order to attend and respond to any query regarding privacy or any request for the exercise of data protection rights and which have been sent through the channels indicated, always in compliance with our legal obligations.
- In the event that you are subscribed to our newsletter, to periodically send you electronic communications about our services, as well as news, legislative changes or events related to our professional activity, all unless you indicate otherwise or oppose or revoke your consent.
- To periodically send you commercial and/or promotional information related to previously contracted services, unless you indicate otherwise, oppose, or revoke your consent.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third-party Site and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns. We note that GVG will only use your personal data for marketing activities if you have given prior and explicit consent to such use. You can always ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have provided your consent to receive those communications (unless we are exempted to obtain consent under applicable laws).
- In the event that you have sent us your CV, to evaluate your application and manage the corresponding selection processes, present, and future, in relation to jobs that fit your profile.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Site and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may share your information as follows (attending at all times to the previously mentioned Specific Purposes):
– Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries may use your information for the purposes indicated in this document, including, to market their products and services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
– Marketing Partners. We may jointly offer a product or service, such as data and internet communications products and services, with third parties who are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners, and affinity organizations. If we do so, we may share your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address, with these third parties to assist in providing and marketing that product or service to you, as well as to enable the third parties to market their own products and services to you. We also may share your information with companies that are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, partners, and affinity organizations, and whom we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you and may share information with you about their products and services.
– Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that third-party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security language.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
– Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
– In Response to Legal Process: We may disclose the information, we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
– Aggregate and De-Identified Information: We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
– Job Applicants: If you submit your resume or otherwise apply for a job with GVG, we use and disclose the information you submit for employment consideration only unless we otherwise obtain consent from you.
– Third-Party and Networks: We may use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements about GVG on third-party website. Network advertisers display advertisements on third-party Site, based on your visits to our Site as well as other websites. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), or, in Europe, the European Interaction Digital Advertising Alliance (“EIDAA”).
– Communications And Marketing: Where permitted by applicable law, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail or filling out the following form with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
– User-generated content:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our Site and the provision of our Services.
In addition, we limit access to Customer Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to access it. They will only process Customer Personal Data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We require all third parties to respect the security of Customer Personal Data and to process it in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify Customers and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally or contractually required to do so.
Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE AND HOW CAN YOU DO IT?
At any time and free of charge, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access your personal data to know which are being processed and for what purpose.
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data, when this will be possible.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we will be able to conserve the data for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when the legitimate basis of the same is the legitimate interest.
- Request the portability of your data.
- To revoke the consent granted.
In order to exercise these rights, you may write to GVG at the following address: Calle de Principe de Vergara número 15, bajo Madrid Spain; or send an e-mail to email@example.com, in any case specifying the reference “Personal Data” and attaching a copy of your ID card or alternative identification document and indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
We also inform you that you have the right to contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and file a complaint in the event of an infringement of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNTRIES
GVG may transfer personal information across national borders. Your personal information may be transferred to and processed by other GVG entities and third parties for the following purposes, where permitted by local law: to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to manage your account, for business operations, to monitor compliance with our policies and procedures, to improve our products and services, to monitor compliance with law, and for other purposes for which we may notify you from time to time.
Any such transfer will occur either on the basis of any consent you have provided or on the basis of the Spanish law and/ or EU Commission-approved model clauses (which seek to ensure an equivalent level of protection for your personal information as provided by your country of residence). As a result of such transfers, your information may be subject to access by law enforcement and Government entities in countries other than your country of residence, including courts and tribunals in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
GVG takes steps to ensure that your personal information is protected when transferred to and processed by these GVG and other entities, and to ensure that such processing complies with applicable laws. If you have questions about the third parties to whom we have transferred your information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may email us at the following address – please describe the nature of the problem or issue you wish to report in detail, or you may write to us at the following address:
Global Voice Group Worldwide Corporation S.A.U.
Calle del Príncipe de Vergara número 15, bajo Madrid, Spain
ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
GVG has a firm commitment to the protection of the personal data and the privacy of our users, so to guarantee the security and to protect the personal data obtained in accordance with the exposed thing in this policy of privacy, we commit to carrying out all the technical safety measures necessary to prevent their loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration.
Date of last update: December 2022