PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
At Global Voice Group Worldwide Corporation S.A.U. (“GVG”), we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to the GVG website, or someone we deal with in our ordinary course of business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information We Collect Directly From You.
When you communicate or do business with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, request information, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include, where permitted by applicable law, the following: your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or online Services through cookies, web beacons, log files and other
We may use the information we collect from you in aggregated form or we may associate it with your username and other personal information that we collect about you. We may also combine information collected about you on one of our Site with information collected through one or more of our other Site or through your use of our Services for the same purposes as we would use such information in non-combined form. We explain how we use and disclose the information we collect about you below.
Information About Your Use Of Our Services.
Where permitted by applicable law, we also collect information about your use of our telecommunications and services, amongst other data.
Information We Collect About You From Third Parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
– To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services.
– For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request and for providing service.
– Where permitted by applicable law, to deliver customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Services.
– For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
– As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party Site and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
– To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Site and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your information as follows:
– Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries may use your information for the purposes indicated in this document, including, to market their products and services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
– Marketing Partners. We may jointly offer a product or service, such as data and internet communications products and services, with third parties who are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners and affinity organizations. If we do so, we may share your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address, with these third parties to assist in providing and marketing that product or service to you, as well as to enable the third parties to market their own products and services to you. We also may share your information with companies that are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, partners and affinity organizations, and whom we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you, and may share information with you about their products and services.
– Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that third party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security language.
– We may also share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
– Other Purposes for Which We May Seek Your Consent:
– Business Transfers.
If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
– In Response to Legal Process.
We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
– To Protect Us and Others.
– Aggregate and De-Identified Information.
We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
If you submit your resume or otherwise apply for a job with GVG, we use and disclose the information you submit for employment consideration only unless we otherwise obtain consent from you.
THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
We may use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements about GVG on third party website. Network advertisers display advertisements on third-party Site, based on your visits to our Site as well as other website. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), or, in Europe, the European Interaction Digital Advertising Alliance (“EIDAA”).
COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
Where permitted by applicable law, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail or filling out the following form with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our Site and the provision of our Services. Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE YOUR
To access, correct, amend, or delete your account information and other personal information that the Company may be storing about you (for example, your name, or address,), you may
send an email to the following address: email@example.com
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNTRIES
GVG may transfer personal information across national borders. Your personal information may be transferred to and processed by other GVG entities and third parties for the following purposes, where permitted by local law: to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to manage your account, for business operations, to monitor compliance with our policies and procedures, to improve our products and services, to monitor compliance with law, and for other purposes for which we may notify you from time to time.
Any such transfer will occur either on the basis of any consent you have provided or on the basis of the Spanish law and/ or EU Commission-approved model clauses (which seek to ensure an equivalent level of protection for your personal information as provided by your country of residence). As a result of such transfers, your information may be subject to access by law enforcement and Government entities in countries other than your country of residence, including courts and tribunals in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
GVG takes steps to ensure that your personal information is protected when transferred to and processed by these GVG and other entities, and to ensure that such processing complies with applicable laws. If you have questions about the third parties to whom we have transferred
your information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR COMMITMENT TO GDPR
GDPR is an important step forward for clarifying and enabling individual privacy rights. GVG is committed to GDPR compliance across its products and services and provide GDPR related assurances in its contractual commitments then.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may email us at the following address – please describe the nature of the problem or issue you wish to report in detail, or you may write to us at the following address:
Global Voice Group Worldwide Corporation S.A.U.
Calle de Principe de Vergara numero15, bajo Madrid Spain