Data Monitoring System (DMS)
Data traffic monitoring and measurement solution
The DMS is a highly efficient and non-intrusive monitoring tool that provides full visibility over the data traffic of a given country.
The DMS collects detailed information and statistics about the consumption of data and OTT services, and structures this information in such a way that it can be easily analyzed for different purposes, including security, intelligence, market surveillance, regulatory monitoring and tax enforcement.
Detailed reports on data consumption and traffic in any given country:
- → In total
- → Per operator
- → Per ISP
- → Per user
- → Per origin and destination
- → Per type of application
Data connection reports for the whole country and/or per operator.
Visibility over layer 7 applications being used on the networks (Skype, Facebook, etc.)
Ability to link access devices with data sessions for each ISP.
Queries by period, operator, application and user.
- → Allows regulators and MNOs to accurately measure and address revenue losses due to OTTs through a comprehensive and objective view of the data consumption trends in the country.
- → Enables an evidence-based decision-making process related to rules and taxation for OTTs.
- → Provides monitoring tools to enforce current and future rules and taxation for OTTs.