What our customers think of us:
“I wholeheartedly recommend the services of Global Voice Group S.A. to my counterparts in other countries. Since 2009, we have built a fruitful partnership with this company specializing in telecommunications services and governance technologies. We are exceedingly pleased with the remarkable results we have obtained to date in our joint efforts to:
- Optimize the revenues of the telecom sector for both operators and government;
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in international gateway monitoring;
- Curb fraud on international calls;
- Control network quality and integrity.”
Yves Castanou, CEO
Posts and Electronic Communications Authority
““From the launch of the project to the implementation of the infrastructures, to the training of the staff, we have been highly appreciative of the unique skills and exemplary professionalism of Global Voice Group S.A. We strongly recommend the services of this group to our counterparts in other governments and regulatory bodies.”
Morlaye Youla, former CEO
Posts and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
Republic of Guinea
“On 25th June 2009, Parliament approved an agreement between the Ministry of Communications and Global Voice Group (GVG) S.A., the latter acting as consultant to the National Communications Authority (NCA) in developing a monitoring platform for Ghana's international traffic (…). Thanks to their monitoring system, Government now earns an average of $5 million per month (…). Telecom operators have reported increases in the traffic being routed through their international gateways, due to the steady disconnection of fraudulent lines.”
Issah Yahaya, Manager, PPME
Ghanaian Ministry of Communications
“Global Voice Group proved to be not only a world-class technology and service provider, but also a solid and dedicated partner who quickly fulfilled our specific requirements and delivered concrete results that went beyond our expectations.”
Thierry Savonarole Maleyombo
Former Minister of Posts and Telecommunications
Central African Republic
- Regulators and tax administrations reinforce their collaboration thanks to international telephone traffic ...
- Regulators impose financial sanctions on operators who do not respect the quality ...
- The strong growth of Internet in Africa raises new issues for the ...
- The ARPT’s antifraud operations make it possible to arrest illegal operators in ...
- The Global Voice Group team and I would like to wish you ...